RULES FOR THE LETTING OF THE PAVILION
1. The Pavilion may be let ONLY to residents of the Garden Suburb
The Resident who makes the booking MUST:-
Be present at the function and will be held responsible for any loss or damage property that may occur.
Ensure that guests are made aware they must not park on or run over grass verges, double park or obstruct the drives of residents.
Show other residents due consideration, particularly with regard to noise from Bands, Disco's etc... Functions should end at a reasonable time, certainly no later than 12:00 Midnight.
Ensure that the O.G.S.A. smoke free policy is adhered to.
2. The resident making the booking will also be responsible for seeing that the building is left in as clean and orderly a condition as they found it, that all doors and windows etc are closed and the gas is turned off to the cooker before leaving. All tea towels should be washed and returned as soon as possible.
3. A deposit of £50.00 is required on booking. This deposit will be returned once the Pavilion and gardens have been inspected by a member of the Executive Committee and they are satisfied that no damage has occurred and no complaints have been received from nearby residents, re parking etc.
4. The Pavilion is not Licensed for the sale of alcohol. If alcohol is to be sold a License must be obtained by the resident making the booking. An extra charge of £5.00 will be charged for any function having a bar.
5. Bouncy Castles are NOT ALLOWED, ie: in the Pavilion or outside on the lawn/garden area.
Children's Party (afternoon) - £25.00
Adult Party (afternoon) - £50.00
Adult Party (evening) - £60.00
All Day - £75.00
Refundable Deposit £50.00